• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx portal link

Status
Not open for further replies.

prservices

Reaction score
so im currently testing 3cx on my digital ocean droplet, however i had to remove the droplet and re-install using an image i had taken of the setup etc. but now its on a new IP address...

so the link http://<myportal>.3cx.com no longer links to my server.

how can i change the IP that this link is looking to?

Hello @prservises,

Please do clarify, which IP you want to change?Local or public?

Thank you

this would be the public IP that the link i mentioned points to.

https://<myportal>.3cx.co.uk:<port>/#/app/extensions currently goes to 172.172.172.172(example) but should goto 212.212.212.212(example)

Hello @prservices,

In that case you must go Settings>>Network>>External IP Configuration, set the IP to "Dynamic Public IP (IP changes)" and press ok.
Then navigate to Dashboard>>under PBX Status board click Services, select all services and restart them.
After everything restarts, wait for 20 minutes and then navigate back to Settings>>Network>>External IP Configuration set the IP back to "Static Public IP" , set the IP you want and click OK.
Go back to Dashboard>>under PBX Status board click Services, select all services and restart them.

When this is done you will need approximately up to 6 hours in order all the servers to propagate and then your FQDN will be resolving to the IP you want to.

Thank you

Reactions: prservices
perfect. thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.