Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX problem with HTC Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by glyndelacy, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glyndelacy

Hi
    I would like to run 3CX on my HTC Android but every time I try to run the application I get the following error message:
    Sorry The application 3CXPhone (process com.tcx.sip.ui) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. I then get two options: Force Close or Report. I have installed and uninstalled the application multiple times but still get the same error message.
    Anyone any ideas?

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

U may run a 2.3 android version. we just released a new version of it to support 2.3.3
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/3cxphone-for-android-technical-informations-20489.html#p103085

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Besides being supported by the new android version, are there any other changes? In other words, is there any reason for the rest of us to upgrade?

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Lee
    Upgrade to this new version is required in case you have accounts requiring an authentication ID different than user - it's a functionality bugfix.
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. DManzaluni

SorryThe application 3CXPhone (process com.tcx.sip.ui)hassto

I am having this exact same problem with a new G2 running 2.3.4 and software downloaded only yesterday. 3CX crashes on every (both incoming and outgoing) call.

I was trying to trouble shoot it yesterday with the VoIP provider and on one call, I could hear a slightly low volume very bassy sound but he couldnt hear me at all and the app crashes almost immediately on connection. On incoming calls, the green button wont work, though the red hang up button does (even without my being able to answer the call!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.