• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx problem with sip trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruslan_86

Reaction score
Hello dear colleagues!
There are 3cx version of 15 to which are connected by sip trunk two PBX Yeastar U 100.
The extension numbers 3cх begin with 1000-1099.
The extension numbers of the first Yeastar U100 begin with 2000-2099.
The extension numbers of the second Yeastar U100 begin with 3000-3099.
When I make a call from 2000 to 1000 the call passes and there are no problems.
when we make a call from 3000 to 1000 the call passes and there are no problems.
But when I want to call 3000 since 2000, it does not work.
My question is whether 3cx supports routing.

If you are using Bridge trunks then routing can be done basted on digits sent and outbound rules. Make use of the 3CX Activity Log to see where the xalls rout and tweak the rules to send them back out on the correct trunk. Calls may require a prefix digit that is stripped before sending the remaining digits out on a trunk.

when I call from 2000 to 3000 system answer me Record your message...İ can not find problem.

Are you using bridge trunks between systems?

No I don t use bridge trunks between systems.

Did you check 3cx activity log for call from 2000 to 3000?
There must be somethnig lin the log about that call and why "record your message" prompt is playing..

after dialing from 2000 to 3000, the system checks these numbers and when it sees that these numbers are not present in the system, the system redirects the call to a voicemail

You may want to consider using Bridge trunks between PBXs when attempting to route calls.
Have a read through this if you haven't already.
https://www.3cx.com/docs/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.