• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx Proxy Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

targeted

Reaction score
I have just upgraded my laptop to Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

When I install the Proxy Manager, it appears to install correctly but, when run issues a warning the the INI file cannot be written to. I have tried installing to both the default directory and to c:\3cx Proxy Manager. Both exhibit the same symptoms.

I have also tried to use Proxy Manager in XP Mode on Windows 7 and when run I get the message - The application failed to initialize properly (0cx0000135)

I have been using 3cx Proxy Manager successfully with Windows Vista for some time now.

Any ideas on how to get it working on my OS.

Graham

Hi,

Im using enterprise edition 64 bit and haven't had any issues whatsoever, it seems like a right problem. Could you try and run it in administrator mode?

If running the Proxy Manager on Vista or Win 7, you must right-click the application and select Run As Administrator or you get the error about writing to the ini file.

My apologies guys,

Somehow I managed to download an older version of the Proxy Manager from the website. Now I've got the latest one it all seems to be working correctly.

Thanks for the assist anyway.

Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.