Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Remote Yealink T28 BLF lights not working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by king3, Aug 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. king3

I have Yealink T28 firmware 2.73.0.50 installed. Remote registration and calls in/out work fine.
    Have set DSS lights for BLF for various extensions, but none of the lights show.
    The remote phones need to see activity on the lines to know if they are busy or not
    This used to work with the same phone from same site running asterisk, so I know BLF can work remotely.
    If I press the keys they do dial the relevant extension, but we need to get the BLF lights working

2. superior1

The BLF should work It may be a stun related issue. What is your Stun settings within the 3CX network and what does your Stun show within the yealink? Make sure you have your Public IP address in the Stun ip field in the 3cx.

Typically they would both be set to 5060.

3. king3

Stun is set to point to my voip server static ip on port 5060 i.e. voip.mycompany.com.au:5060
    I note that if stun is not set to this, inbound sound does not work indicating the setting is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.