Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX reports not logging after 13pm

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by it2pimp, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it2pimp

Hi ,

I have a weird problem.

I recently updated and moved the 3CX to another server. Ive put the 3CX backup back to the new server and launched with same IP.

Now when I wacth the reports on http://localhost:5000/reports I see logs from the morning till 13pm and after this I don't see any calls in the reports ? There are still a lot of calls that are being made or coming in.

In the activity log I still see calls being made between 13pm till 18:30pm ??

The only thing I can think of, is that it has something to do with the office hours ? I configured the office hours from 8am till 12:00 and from 13pm till 18:30 pm.

This was already configured on the provious server and was working fine, all logs were recording.
    But now everyday after 13pm I don't see any logs anymore ?

Does anybody have an idea how to solve ?

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Please check your services status. Check if all of them are started and running.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. it2pimp

They are all started, The weird thing is it only stops making reports after 13 pm.

I will check this afternoon if all services are still running but it would surprise me if there was a service that stops running after 13 pm

4. it2pimp

same problem, all services are started.

The whole 3cx pbx works fine without problems. But the reports are stopping at noon ? I don't understand how this is possible ?

5. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

I think this requires more time to investigate and maybe a remote session. Please open a support ticket for this and our support department will handle it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.