3cx resending all Status emails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by crmaddon, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crmaddon

today at 7.00am our 3cx started resending all status msg from this and the last year... so i am wondering if someone else did see the same, and if i can run a kind of reindex to remove all the old msg?

3CX Phone System Email Notification - ID 4100 - Registration for Trunk has changed... and all others like
    3CX Phone System Email Notification - ID 12294 - Error response received from Trunk/Provider or
    3CX Phone System Email Notification - ID 12294 - Error response received from Trunk/Provider

2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Never seen that...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. carolinainnovative

Stupid question - have you guys been receiving voicemail emails or any other email from the phone system over the last year?

Did someone make any changes to the notification email address or box?

The only time I've seen something like this happen is when the mail server (ie not 3cx) was queueing the messages for delivery because it couldn't connect and then all of a sudden was able to relay them all at once.

3cx V12?

4. Felixcat

Hi,

I had the same problem and another forum member suggested I set the windows event log to "Archive the log when full, do not overwrite events" instead of "Overwrite events as needed (oldest events first)" also clear the log at the same time.

It should be fixed by SP4 if you're running V12.

Touch wood since then I've been ok…..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.