• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved 3CX running but not visible

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOrr

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with 3CX not being visible on my screen in Windows 10. It's open and running and the icon flashes when a call comes in. Windows snapping does not work and neither does Alt+Space > Move.

I have tried re-installing to no avail. Anybody have any fixes for this?

Cheers.

Hello @LOrr

What works for me is pressing pressing Shift and then right click on the 3CX icon. Select the move option and use the keyboard arrow keys to bring the client in the middle

Hello @YiannisH_3CX

I have tried this but to no avail. It seems that Windows thinks there is an extra undetected display off to the right side of my monitor which is where my mouse cursor is thrown to when I follow your steps. So I think this is where the app is sitting, but it doesn't allow me to drag it back through.

As I write this I have found a fix! If click on the app in my task bar, hit Alt+Space+M then move it back in with keyboard arrows.

Thanks you for your help.

Glad the issue was resolved and thank you for sharing your solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.