• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx SalesForce integration lacking features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomschtick

Free User
Reaction score
I need to know the following for SalesForce and 3CX. Can the below be captured in SalesForce from 3CX:

1) Can 3CX log the call time of the call made? How long on the call?
2) 3CX only logs text like the following, “Outbound call to number (816) 123-4567” I need to know on what object this took place. The Contact, the Lead, or the Account. Can that be captured? Just having the above text is worthless to me.

Hi, boomschtick!

Besides Andreas' great answer, you can also check Tenfold. It's a 3rd party CTI that can integrate 3CX with Salesforce (and other systems of record).

Tenfold's features are exactly what you are looking for. It automatically logs all calls (inbound or outbound) including start time, stop time, duration, and direction. It also has a call analytics dashboard that can provide real-time and historical data. Other features are click-to-call, a screen pop (caller ID), easy task creation, and more.

To know more about the integration, you can check this link:
3CX-Salesforce Integration via Tenfold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.