3CX Salesforce plugin lookup not matching ANY results

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gdewey, Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdewey

Hi, I am testing the expen$$ive solution of 3CX / Salesforce enterprise edition (since its the only one that works with API) and after adding a contact via the assistant, and checking that it was added on the salesforce system, I make a second call and the plug-in says CONTACT NOT FOUND. I have change every possible setting on the plugin (wich are not that many) and still giving that message. Am I missing something or is there a problem with the app? by checking the forum I don't see many users using 3cx and salesforuce, do you have any successful cases on this? can task, or activities can be generated from the plugin? I hope I could test it on our 3cx but since its not finding contacts its hard to know.

by the way you guys should consider putting the plugin as exchange mode to use it on any version of sales force. Putting a single user on 3cx and salesforuce crm is 1800 a year pear user. Imagine a team of 10 users? 18,000 usd a year (only in salesforce licence) that is crazy !! its cheaper to buy a CISCO pbx with CTI and put it to work almost out of the box with salesforce profesional or a lower edition.

2. mylove4life

mylove4life New Member

Are you using the free version of 3cx for testing it?

3. gdewey

No, we have a paid version of 3CX. what we have in demo mode is the salesforce account. It was limited but today we asked sales force to set us up as enterprise user to enable API functionality. So they did and users are created, but they cannot be query. we always get CONTACT NOT FOUND.

but that is just a tech issue that might be solve, what worry me is that each salesforce enterprise user cost about 170 usd a month or so x sales users = a lot of money

I hope there was a plugin for sugarcrm :) .. pro version of each user is around 32 usd a month.

gd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.