• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx SBC problems Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lreiber

Bronze Partner
Reaction score
We have a computer that is running the most current version of the 3cx SBC at a remote office (we are on ver 15.5 of 3cx)

We can see all of the phones in the 3cx console. The problem is that we can not provision them phones from the console. It allows us to choose the phone and then assign a extension. After all of that is done, nothing happens at the phone.

I can get the phones working by manually inputting the account information into the phone, but we still can not update the firmware or configuration from the 3cx console.

The firewall checker on 3cx passes all tests.

Any suggestions,

Thanks

Lawrence

Have you port forwarded the HTTPS port? Could you try this: Factory reset the phone, then after boot, from Management console, answer PnP request,

The https port is forwarded at the location of where the 3cx system lives. I have tested this by logging into the system on port 5001

The https port is forwarded at the location of where the 3cx system lives. I have tested this by logging into the system on port 5001
does a phone in factory default won't send PnP request?

I factory reset the phone and have PnP set and still the same problem

what phones are deployed in your remote office? Are these phones included in the list of 3cx supported IP Phones? Or are they from legacy phone?

Yealink T48G

I have already done that step and it did not work

did you make sure that the firmware of your IP phone have a firmware that is supported by the 3cx? May I know the firmware version of your phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.