• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx screen - On hook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymer

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm trying to activate 3cx for inbound and outbound calls, but it isn't working. I'm using a Sonetel number, were results :

3CXPhone6.0.26523.0
[email protected]:65131, Registered 2018-10-27 17:20:57 GMT

Please can you suggest me any solutions, because when I try to call from another phone, the public number configured on 3cx, it always gives me a "busy" "sip 486 - busy here"?

Thank you

It is likely a caller id issue - the provider may not be sending the same number of digits you have setup in the trunk.
Try *<number> with less digits.
ie: if you have 4805551212 now, try *5551212 instead.

Hello @Ymer

Are you trying to register the trunk directly on to the softphone? If not then i see no reason for using the version 6 softphone. Register the trunk to the 3CX phone system and provision the latest client using the QR code or a welcome email and see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.