Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved 3CX softphone always on foreground

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Maarten, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maarten

Hi,

Is it possible to make it so the 3CX softphone is always in the foreground no matter what?
    I know we have the option to set focus on, so when people get called the client jumps to the front.
    But what i would like to setup is, that when people are already in a call, no matter what happens, the 3CX client always stays open in the front.

Is this possible somehow? I checked settings of the client itself but could not find anything.

Thanks in advance,
    Maarten

2. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @Maarten ,

there is no way of keeping the client always on top through the clients settings.
    You could try resizing the rest of the windows in the screen to create a dedicated space in the screen for the 3CX Client. (see example in the screenshot below)
    upload_2017-9-20_14-3-27.png

3. Maarten

Aww. Was hoping the client would have such an option. Resizing the windows is not really an option sadly.
    I will see if i an get a seperate script running or a background program/process.

Thanks for the info though @AndreasPo_3CX !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.