Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Softphone + Bluetooth fast discharged battery

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by maximka, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximka

Hi everyone!
    I`ve scheme where`s 3CX Softphone + Bluetooth headset. It works properly, but it has big minus, battery of Bluetooth is discharged very quickly.
    In the same scheme where is Skype + Bluetooth headset it works much longer.

How can I fix it?

All thanks!

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It might be a bug (phone app or the phone itself), keeping the audio channel open, but, it might also be an issue with that particular headset. Have you tried this on any other make to see if the same thing happens? The blinking blue LED should(depending on brand) be an indication of an active connection or standby state. The BT headset should always be "listening" (in receive mode) for a connection, it would be a constant transmit that would cause rapid battery drain. Even then most newer headsets are rated for quite a few hours of "talk time".

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

What is your 3CX softphone version ?
    If not the latest release (19920 ?), try uninstalling the softphone and downloading and installing a newer version.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. maximka

I have last version of it.

5. maximka

as I wrote before, it works properly with Skype. Another headset I haven't got yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.