• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX Softphone + Bluetooth fast discharged battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximka

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I`ve scheme where`s 3CX Softphone + Bluetooth headset. It works properly, but it has big minus, battery of Bluetooth is discharged very quickly.
In the same scheme where is Skype + Bluetooth headset it works much longer.

How can I fix it?

All thanks!

It might be a bug (phone app or the phone itself), keeping the audio channel open, but, it might also be an issue with that particular headset. Have you tried this on any other make to see if the same thing happens? The blinking blue LED should(depending on brand) be an indication of an active connection or standby state. The BT headset should always be "listening" (in receive mode) for a connection, it would be a constant transmit that would cause rapid battery drain. Even then most newer headsets are rated for quite a few hours of "talk time".

What is your 3CX softphone version ?
If not the latest release (19920 ?), try uninstalling the softphone and downloading and installing a newer version.

Regards

eagle2 said:
What is your 3CX softphone version ?
I have last version of it.

leejor said:
it might also be an issue with that particular headset. Have you tried this on any other make to see if the same thing happens?
as I wrote before, it works properly with Skype. Another headset I haven't got yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.