Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX softphone handsets

Discussion in 'Windows' started by gti, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gti

gti

I was just wondering if anyone could recomend a good USB handset that I could use with my 3CX softphone?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I've seen a number of USB headsets, and any brand name model should give good service. The majority of USB handsets are the type meant to be used with services such as Skype and contain a keypad, which would not be of use with the 3CX phone. There are some "travel" handsets but most tend to have the mic/headset connectors.

I would tend to think that the majority of computer users would want to keep their hands free, and use a headset.

Just remember that you get what you pay for, so anything "cheap" may mean a sacrifice in audio quality.

3. gti

gti

we intend to have headsets for most of us here at the office, but we feel our receptionist would benifit most from a handset attached to the softphone, rather than the softphone on its own. thank for the advice, i'll look into some of the skype handsets but as i said we ideally would like something where the keypad works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.