3CX Softphone / Management Server

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jroberts@cmit, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jroberts@cmit

Hey All,

I am having an issue with the 3CX setup. (This is not my first setup) I have installed the server and the softphone app onto the server and 2 workstations. The phone app on the server works just fine but the other phones, they are seen in the "phones" screen but once an extension is assigned it disappears and does not register and the only way to make it reappear is to close the app, it shows back up as unregistered and the process continues. Any thoughts? I have turned off the firewall for domain networks and everything is internal right now. We are evaluating this in my office you our own use plus as a reseller. I've used it before and set them up numerous times but this is baffling me. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Jeremy :D

2. Tertius

A the risk of being condescending, have you made sure the softphones are configured to use the correct config?

EDIT
    I just had a glance at our management console. On the left their is a button "Clients" that will show whether the phones are connecting or not. What do you see there?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.