Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Softphone to CTI Phone

Discussion in 'Windows' started by dutendorf, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutendorf

I have configured a 3CX softphone only in version 12 of the 3CX phone system. I then downloaded/installed the Windows softphone from the website, and used the 3CX phone system to provision it. When using the newly create Windows softphone, I am not able to ring any of the physical phones on my network that have their Windows softphone software running in CTI mode. Instead the call appears to wait for 5 seconds and then goes directly to the voicemail of the person being called. How do I fix this?

2. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi there,

Can you advise us what phones are you trying to use in CTI mode? For example on Yealink phones you will have to "Allow Remote Access" before the phones can use CTI.
    Note: The firmware version must be the correct one in order to use CTI mode without issues

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.