Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX softphone V.15.5.7262.2 on windows can not receive a call

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Hieu Tran, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hieu Tran

Dear soft phone developer team,

I installed the soft phone on my laptop (windows 10 latest version) from 3CXPhoneforWindows15.msi file, in some first days, I could establish a call or receive a call normally.
    But today, I opened it to test again:
    Case #1:
    1. Open my soft phone on windows.
    2. Type an extension on mobile (Android) app (002) then click on Call button.
    3. On mobile app, I tap on answer button, and I can establish a call normally.
    Case #2:
    1. On mobile app, I type 001 to call to my soft phone app on windows, then tap on call button.
    2. The soft phone don't ring or show any popup.
    3. On my mobile device, status is change from Dialing to Call failed: Unavailable after a few seconds.
    I opened system log: "
    01/01/2018 9:38:11 PM Hieu Tran (001) Hieu Desktop Tran (002) Not Answered
    "
    Could you please let me know what happen to my soft phone app? Or how to get dump log on my system to you to help you trace the issue?

Thanks,
    Hieu Tran

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Hieu Tran

Does the windows client connect normally? Do it show on Hook and available? Do you see presence information? Make sure that the client is set to available and not any other status so it can receive calls. Try another call and navigate to the management console / Dashboard / Activity log. Do you see any related errors there?

3. Hieu Tran

My windows client connects normally (status is On Hook), and I can make a call from windows client to other clients, but other clients can not call to it.

Attached Files:

• 3cx.png
      3cx.png
      File size:
      10.9 KB
      Views:
  4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Navigate to the windows client settings and click on configure accounts. Double click on your account and check the settings for In office and out of office. Are those correct? Also is the client local to the PBX or remote? What version is your PBX?

5. Hieu Tran

My account is "Out of office". I downloaded the latest version of PBX and 3CX clients for windows couple weeks ago. I can use 3CX client on windows to call to another 3CX normally, but it can not receive any other call from other device.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.