3cx softphone with asterisk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ajerez, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajerez

Hi forum;

In one of our clients we are using 3CX softphone with windows 7 PC
    The pbx runs with asterisk in the 1.4 version

The issue that we are experiencing is that randomly when a call rings in an agent softphone despite the fact the agent answers the phone the call is still ringing and the the agent could not hear the origin of the call.
    I we check the call record we hear the music on hold being played until the agent answer and the agent conversation, but we did not hear anything form the other side
    During this scenario the call is still ringing, that's why I presume that in some way the 3cx is not receiving the signal that the call has been answered

I know that it is a strange behaviour but perhaps anyone had experimented some issue similar

Thanks in advance

2. AndreasA_3cx

Hello there and thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we cannot provide any assistance with your Asterisk phone system.
    The 3CX Phone client is design to work with the 3CX Phone System.

Kind Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Still you can use old 3CX Phone 6 with other PBX systems, including, but not limited to, Asterisk. Try downloading it from:
    http://3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhone6.msi

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.