3cx software client can't here menus

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by glennbtn, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glennbtn

I have 3cx installed on a test pc with the 3cx client software and a snom300 connected to the system for testing. Thge snom has no problems at all but when I try to dial in to the voice mail menu or the ivr menu it say connected but can't here anything. Normal calls seems fine.

Any ideas

2. Nebula

Nebula New Member

Could be a missing CODEC on the PC. Have you tried here? http://www.3cx.com/forums/dumb-new-user-question-4084.html#p18561

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

You mean you have installed the VOIP client on a separate machine and you can not make calls from it? Check server status logs to see if connection is OK. Woudl seem some firewall problem o rnetwork connection problem on the machine on which you have installed 3CX VOIP client

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nebula

Nebula New Member

Sorry, I may have mis-interpreted the question. I thought that "glennbtn" could establish a call from the PC softphone but could not hear any audio, hence the comment about a missing CODEC. Perhaps glennbtn could clarify the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.