• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX & SPA3102

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehillshoney

Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm trying to setup a SPA with our phone system. If I change the Dial plan to (S0<:10005>) I cannot not receive calls and cannot make calls. When I try to make a call, I just get Telstra's "The number you have dialed is not connected, please check the number and try again.) I checked in the log of the SPA 3102 and when you try to dial out, it just putting "10005" as the number, not what you requested on the ip phone. when an incoming call comes in it does see it on the SPA3102, but not on the 3CX Trunk status.

I have followed and re-done the tutorial on how to setup the SPA 3102 a dozen times and no luck... :(

Any idea's guys?

I suspect that you are making use of the wrong dialplan within the 3102 (there are several). (S0<:10005>) this is used only for incoming PSTN calls to "forward" them onto 3CX. It is not used for outgoing calls. There is a Line dialplan that can be left with a simple default, or customized to allow for "quick" calls to go out from the set plugged into the FXS port.

Don't know if you used this...http: //www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/linksys-spa3102/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
but re-read, and mind the * and caller ID, putting it in can cause incoming calls to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.