Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx system version 14

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by csp, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csp

csp

Hello everyone ,

I have some questions .

I recently downloaded and install the virtual PBX server version 14 for multiple instances .

Im running a windows server 2012 R2 standard. When i the pbx was installing the option of abyss server wasn't enable so by default it install the IIS. But in IIS i think i cant change the ports. The problem is that i have some other devices in my network that has this ports and port forwarded with the specific puplic ip that i have.

Does it need an extra public ip , especially for the PBX server to run the IIS in the ports 80&443 ?

And also when it ask me for a domain name i but the domain name of the server that i have. Does it need to have a register domain name in go daddy for example to be able to access for an external network ?

ex. My domain name of the server is CSPcloud.local

I'm waiting for a reply

Thank you

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Yes in v14 RC the web ports can be customized only in Abyss not in IIS.
    If already have services running on 80/443 then reinstall with Abyss and choose custom ports or use another public IP with IIS 80/443.

Please review documentation available in admin manual :

Section 7 – 3CX Phone System Virtual PBX Server (v14)
    Introduction & Licensing
    Installing 3CX Phone System Virtual PBX Server
    Creating Virtual PBX Instances
    Configuring a Virtual PBX Instance
    Deploying a Virtual PBX Configuration to a Customer
    Backup and Restore of Virtual PBX instances

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.