3CX to xLite

Discussion in 'Windows' started by visumsupport, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. visumsupport

Hi,
    To cut the story short, I switched from 3CX to xLite because of the echo issue. Thought xLite would solve the problem, it did somehow, but the main problem NOW is, when they tried to ring me and wait in the queue like normal inbound people calling in, my xLite rings, I answer it, but I can't hear anything, and they can't hear me too, and the server shows that the call is going now where. or is NOT recognizing that I am picking it up. However, when we tried the same thing,(calling the xLite using a mobile phone or a regular landline) but this time, punching in my direct extension, it works perfectly fine and amazing!
    If someone can help us resolve this issue, I would highly appreciate it!

Thank you

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is this passing through the 3CX PBX (xLite acting as an extension)? If that is the case then I would suggest comparing the 3CX log of a working call to that of one with no audio.

No audio (other than a hardware issue, like the mic not working) is almost always the result of a NAT problem. Either the voice packets can't get through(router/firewall issue), or, they are being directed to the wrong IP/port, or, perhaps even a port conflict at the remote end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.