3CX trunking with Yeastar PBAX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by F Kalpana, Dec 21, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F Kalpana

Primary steps..

Install 3cx in windows or linux, While installation IP should be static and cannot be changed,
    Once changed you have to take backup, reinstall 3cx with new IP and restore the backup.

Changing the IP’s affect extension provisioning, wallboard and Reporting,etc….

If you enable “PBX Deliveres audio”, “SIP Replace header” and “Supports Re-Invite” in extension
    settings, You should enable it in SIP Trunk Settings.

— — — — — — — -

SIP Trunking configuration

— — — — — — — — — — — —

YEASTAR
    IP : 192.168.100.175
    Proto:UDP
    Port:5060
    Codecs allowed :G711Ulaw
    Extension : 1XX
    Ooredoo Qatar SIP Trunk : XXXXX600–XXXXX699

3CX
    IP : 192.168.11.249
    Proto:UDP
    Port:5060
    Codecs allowed :G711Ulaw
    Extension : 5XX
    Queues : 8XX

3CX Configurations
    1)Create One SIP trunk for Extension to extension calls in between the PABX.
    SIP Trunk in New Trunk Generic SIP Trunk , 3cx by giving peer IP, No authentication
    **In the extension Settings, Please don’t forget to give Outbound caller ID in order to pass original caller
    instead of trunk ID for Out calls.

Screenshots and more details here https://www.htsqatar.com/3cx-trunking-yeastar-pbax/

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @F Kalpana

Thank you for sharing the guide, i am sure a lot of people will find this useful. Just a clarification, in the latest 3CX build 15.5.6354.2 the local IP of the PBX can be changed without having to re-install the system. Once the system detects an IP change it will display a warning on the dashboard. You are then able to change the IP to the new one and restart 3CX services.

nitrox likes this.
  3. arafath

When I change the IP manually through SSH, I could get one notification ("IP Mismatch") in dashboard and I changed it. But when I go to Settings --> Parameters, I can see only 4-5 parameters have changed with new IP and rest of the parameters (almost 10) have the previous IP . Then I manually changed the IP in remaining parameters and rebooted. Finally, The extensions are working but Queue and Wallboard services are not running perfect.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @arafath

Please note that changing the local IP is only possible in the latest version 15.5.6354.2. After you select the new IP in network settings you need to restart services for the change to apply and there is no need to manually change the IP in the parameters section. Since you have manually changes settings in the parameters section you may need ti re-install the system to get things working properly. Please create a backup without licence and FQDN and save the backup to a non 3CX location. Then un-install the system. Re-install using the created backup and the new IP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.