Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX tunnel manager with software phone and video?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LvA, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LvA

LvA

Hello,

i've been looking at 3CX software and installed the PBX, wich is in my opinion a great piece of software, just as the softphone wich i have been using with the tunnel software, wich also works great.

but i have two asus eeePC's wich on one i have installed the PBX and a software SIP phone, and on the other also a software SIP phone with the tunnel/proxy manager.

when i use the 3CX softphone (wich i love, since its stable and easy to setup and use) everything works great, but sadly it doesnt support video, wich is something i need for a project i am doing for my dad's company. now i tought i could use the tunnel software with a SIP phone like say Ekiga, but it doesnt have the proxy settings. so i found a phone called Mirial, wich has video and the option to use an outbound proxy, sadly this does not seem to work with the tunnel software? in mirial i setup a sip account (registar where i filled in the private IP of the PBX with the port its listening on, and the the local ip where i also have the proxy program running. however it will not register with the PBX :cry:

is this because mirial does not support the tunnel program, or the otherway around? and if so does anyone know a good SIP video softphone (dont mind paying for it) that works with the tunnel software from 3CX?

i wish the 3CX softphone supported video, because it works so great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.