3CX tunnel manager with software phone and video?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LvA, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LvA

LvA

Hello,

i've been looking at 3CX software and installed the PBX, wich is in my opinion a great piece of software, just as the softphone wich i have been using with the tunnel software, wich also works great.

but i have two asus eeePC's wich on one i have installed the PBX and a software SIP phone, and on the other also a software SIP phone with the tunnel/proxy manager.

when i use the 3CX softphone (wich i love, since its stable and easy to setup and use) everything works great, but sadly it doesnt support video, wich is something i need for a project i am doing for my dad's company. now i tought i could use the tunnel software with a SIP phone like say Ekiga, but it doesnt have the proxy settings. so i found a phone called Mirial, wich has video and the option to use an outbound proxy, sadly this does not seem to work with the tunnel software? in mirial i setup a sip account (registar where i filled in the private IP of the PBX with the port its listening on, and the the local ip where i also have the proxy program running. however it will not register with the PBX :cry:

is this because mirial does not support the tunnel program, or the otherway around? and if so does anyone know a good SIP video softphone (dont mind paying for it) that works with the tunnel software from 3CX?

i wish the 3CX softphone supported video, because it works so great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.