Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved 3CX Update Issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Schrodz, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schrodz

Schrodz New Member

Hi,

We have an issue with our call center this morning. When one of the agent are in the Q. They are getting another call come through on line 2. Sometimes 3 calls at one time.

We haven't changed any configs and on the users extension the box "Allow Multiple Calls" Is NOT ticked.

This is causing issues and a loss of calls. I will have to roll back the update if we cant fix this!

Dan

2. Schrodz

Schrodz New Member

How do we roll back? No response from 3cx. I also cannot raise any support requests anymore.

3. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

You need an old backup and then uninstall and install the older version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Schrodz

Schrodz New Member

I have an old backup, I just would of thought 3CX would have some kind of info, or response

5. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Schrodz,

Since the option "Accept multiple calls" is not selected for the extension then all of the calls with destination the specific extension, while this extension is already in a call should be forwarded to the "If I am busy or my phone is unregistered, forward calls to:" destination.
    What is the destination "If I am busy or my phone is unregistered, forward calls to:" for the extension?

6. Schrodz

Schrodz New Member

Hi,

It was set to voicemail. I had someone from 3CX connect to my PBX (Teamviewer) and sort the issue out. All sorted

Dan

7. apostolis_3CX

apostolis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear your issue was resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.