3CX v.11 call reports

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3CXfoxhallsolutions, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

I have a couple of customers who generate/answer more than 10,000 calls a month. If I try to look at a month's worth of call records in 3CX's web report package, it tells me it will only show the first 10,000.

The old reporting package in v.10 just produced the hundreds of pages needed to see the data ...

Does anybody know of a parameter in the new v.11 web reports package that allows you to alter the 10,000 record limit???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

one of the update with SP2:
    In the extension statistics, a limit of 10,000 call records has been hard coded which has sped up the report.

In my opinion it`s not possbile.

3. gschwab

gschwab New Member

I don't generate that many calls so I can't test this but what if, in the extension statistics or call logs report you were to select a shorter date range, say 10/01/2012 to 10/15/2012 and save it to a file of your choice and the run a second one from 10/16/2012 to 10/31/2012 ?
    You could then copy and paste one into the other if you need one complete file.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

Hi George
    That's effectively what I have to do ... But one of my customers generated 113,428 calls [in/out/external/internal] in October, and just getting that number out of the reports package was a nightmare. In some cases It meant that I could only look at 2 days at a time!

I'll submit this through the ideas Facebook forum ... Please give me a vote if you think this is useful ...

Thanks

5. gschwab

gschwab New Member

I see what you mean, that is a lot of calls. I agree that it should output all calls and those that want a "faster" report generation can simply select a shorter date/extension range etc.

6. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

Thanks George
    Exactly my sentiments ... please put your vote on the Facebook forum ...

http://apps.facebook.com/threecxideas/index.php?page=idea_detail.php&i=479

7. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

An update ... Thanks to the clever guys in 3CX support ...
    Launch Notepad [run as administrator] and navigate to:

C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\WebCallReporter\
    open the file ... web.config
    search for the line that reads; add key="MaxCallLogsRows" value="10000"/
    Change the 10000 value to a bigger number & save.

I changed the value to 60000 and was able to open a 52,000 record monthly report on my customer's 3CX. The 3CX server is a core-i5 processor running at 3.0 GHz. The report took around 40 seconds to open ...

Best regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.