Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX V 15.5 Linux Whit Dinstar DAG1000 4FXO

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jose Lara, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jose Lara

Hi,

Someone has successfully configured a 3CX 15.5 Linux using analog lines with a DINSTAR 4FXO device?

Best Regards,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

Follow the instructions on Dinstar webpage. I've configured several in the past without issues. What is the problem, if any ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jose Lara

Currently I have no problems, only that on the page the instructions are for the version in Windows, and I would like to buy a large amount but I would like to be sure that they are compatible with the Linux version

best regards,

4. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

There is no difference between Linux and Windows versions of 3CX, you can switch between them with backup of configuration and restore on the other OS.

5. jimbo59

jimbo59 Member

$200 on Amazon for 4 FXO and 4FXS? Great deal. I'm getting one. DAG1000-4S40

#5 jimbo59, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.