• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX V.15 - Adding New Inbound Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

aiaustralia

Premier Customer
Reaction score
Hi There

We have recently upgraded to 3CX v.15 and I am trying to add a new inbound rule. These are the steps I have taken
  1. I added the new number to our sip trunk. The number is listed at the bottom of the list in out sip trunk
  2. I then go to the inbound rules page to configure a new DID rule. The number is now where to be found in this list.
To troubleshoot this, I have tried restarting the SIP Server Service and the SIP/RTP Tunneling Proxy Services. This had no change.

Anyone know how to set up new DID's in the new version?

Dear aiaustralia,

Please let us know the OS of your system and what service pack are you using.

Anyone know how to set up new DID's in the new version?

When you create SIP trunks, and list the DIDs associated with the SIP trunk, inbound rules are automatically created for each DID that you add. Edit the existing DID and not add a new one!

You can find more details about configuring Inbound Rules for DIDs on this link: https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/3cx-v-15-adding-new-inbound-rules.46947/

Hmm, okay, I think I have managed to work it out. That link above just links back to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.