Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx v10 Installation - Config Wizard stopped working

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by juz, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juz

juz

Hello 3cx community,
    I have been happily using 3cx (v9) for the past 12 months with great success. I have searched for many hours online without finding a solution so I thought I would consult the community. I attempted to install v10 today and have run into an issue which what I assume is related to my particular system config. 3cx installs fine, when I click finish (it should start Config Wizard) but I get a windows error "3cxWizard.exe has stopped working". I can reinstall v9 without any problems. I have followed all the recommendations I can find such as, .NET 4 installed, disable AV and Firewall (not necessary with v9 for me), Windows 7 Ultimate is up to date, used 3cx install checker (removed registry entries). I installed v10 fine on my notebook. So I'm not sure what the the issue is. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Juz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.