Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX V10 server, myphone website doesnt work

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by SFX Group, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SFX Group

Hi all

Installed v10 3CX on 2008 Server (x64), using IIS, all working (management site), however if i try to use myphone (website), says theres a communication error.

I have iPhone clients working, Windows clients version, however i cant get this "myphone" website to work, i get the login box, however the ID and password is correct but it says theres a comms error.

Tried this with server and client PC firewalls off, same problem, however with firewalls on the client 3CX and server 3CX all work as designed (its not a firewall issue).

It had to install.NET4 on the server, so how do i debug this issue? Server is 64bit. I have the same issue using IE as Firefox, however as it uses silverlight i assume its IE only!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

try restarting all 3CX Services and try again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SFX Group

Hi

Restarted whole server, everything works (management) except this bit..... :x

4. davidbenwell

Hi, I have sent you a PM

5. SFX Group

Hi

Thanks for the offer, i will look at this when i know the rest of the system is ofvia usage (no VOIP connected tto it as yet).

However i am not based i nthe UK (which i assume you are)?

6. davidbenwell

We can provide remote support to customers in any country

7. SFX Group

SOLVED

Windows update with all .NET 4 updates has fixed the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.