• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx v11 destroys audio to the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

egiblockDM

Reaction score
we've been having issues on a 3CX system install and i thought i'd throw it out to the community for your 2 cents.

i've attached the call capture (captured from wireshark running on the 3cx machine).

you can see the audio between the sip trunk (.68) and the external 3cx ip (.66) is fine.

however, the audio from the internal 3cx interface (.100) is destroyed on its way to the handset (.122)

multi tenant v 11 sp4a.

running a 2008r2 vm that is running the 3cx system.

we've deployed a bunch of these systems like this without any problems. this is the only one giving us a hard time.

any thoughts out there ?

:S :?: :?: :S

Attachments

• bad audio out of 3cx to phone.pcapng.gz
    344.1 KB · Views: 26
Hi there,
What virtualization platform are you using ?
Can you run command msinfo32 /nfo c:\TEMP\machine_info.nfo from command prompt ensuring C:\TEMP exists, then zip nfo file generated and send me in PM?

2012 r2 host windows server .

2008 r2 guest os running the 3CX system.

we made some changes last night to the CPU's and Memory in the guest os so I am waiting to hear back. I'll PM you the info shortly.

---

I've sent you a PM with the ms info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.