• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX V11 exporting DIDs issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali faridani

Reaction score
Hi

In 3CX Management Console V11 there is no option for exporting DIDs (in "Inbound Rules") to an excel file.
Can anyone please advise how I can export DIDs in "Inbound Rules" to an excel file, or where DIDs are located on the server or database so I can access to them?
any solutions and ideas would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Ali,
You are right this feature has been added in v12 and there was no alternative back in v11.
Why not upgrading your 3CX Phone System to v12?

Hi

Thanks for your reply.
We tried to do so but we experienced some issues and incompatibilities with some phones, as we have large number of users with different phones we decided to stick to version 11 for now.
Can you please recommend any alternative way to access DIDs? are they stored in a specific file or database? how can I access them?

Thansk

I see, you could then go in Backup and Restore tool, make a full backup, then browse the zip file generated for the XML with random numbers. Then look for your DID's in this file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.