Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx v11: extension to dial specific num when reciever lifted

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by infallibleman, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infallibleman

Hi,

How can you configure a specific extension to dial a specific number everytime the phone receiver is lifted?

I would like to set up a phone without any keypad to dial a specific number whenever anyone lifts a reciever.

I am posting for the first time to a forum. If I am posting in the wrong forum area, I apologize and would appreciate the help.

Thanks
    Hasen

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: 3cx v11: extension to dial specific num when reciever li

You should have posted in the General forum, as your question is not specifically related to 3CX Version 11.

That said...most (not all) ATA's), and some SIP phones, are able to be set to "speed dial" a specific number, when the handset is lifted, if set-up in their internal dialplan. The Linksys/Cisco SPA2102 and PAP2T, will do this.

3. infallibleman

Thank you leejor! appreciate the help. :)

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Yealink will do this as well. It is called Autodial on those devices.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.