• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx v11: extension to dial specific num when reciever lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

infallibleman

Reaction score
Hi,

How can you configure a specific extension to dial a specific number everytime the phone receiver is lifted?

I would like to set up a phone without any keypad to dial a specific number whenever anyone lifts a reciever.

I am posting for the first time to a forum. If I am posting in the wrong forum area, I apologize and would appreciate the help.

Thanks
Hasen

Re: 3cx v11: extension to dial specific num when reciever li

You should have posted in the General forum, as your question is not specifically related to 3CX Version 11.

That said...most (not all) ATA's), and some SIP phones, are able to be set to "speed dial" a specific number, when the handset is lifted, if set-up in their internal dialplan. The Linksys/Cisco SPA2102 and PAP2T, will do this.

Thank you leejor! appreciate the help. :)

Yealink will do this as well. It is called Autodial on those devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.