3CX v11 free version / removed previous features

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by coreybrett, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coreybrett

I have the free version of 3CX running at a small non-profit (church) and I recently upgraded from v9 to v11, only to find that it broke several features that I was using.

Apparently, Ring Groups are no longer supported in the free version and now people are unable to call the main office because my digital receptionist can longer connect them to the ring group I had created.

Does anyone know where I can download v9 install files.
    Also, should I be able to uninstall v11 and reinstall v9 without any issues?

It's really annoying that they removed functionality that was available before in the free version.

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

you can install v10, it`s support ring group in free version, dont have to go on v9 again

3. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

Alternatively, the version 11 upgrade is provided with a demo key that will enable all 3CX features - but limits your 3CX install to 2 simultaneous calls.

So choice is yours ... 4SC stay with version 10 ... or ... 2SC use the demo' key on version 11.

[Use this V11 Demo Key to activate enterprise features: DC4U-7OL5-4XTG-IUST]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.