Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX v11 sp3 Provisioning Problems

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by efounco, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. efounco

efounco New Member

Today I finally decided to upgrade our 3CX phone system from v11 beta to v11 SP3. I backed up the database, uninstalled the old version, installed the new and restored from a backup using the wizard. Everything appeared to install and restore properly, but when I factory reset a 504G, it would not auto provision using option 66 from the DHCP server.

After further investigation, I found that the "<macaddress>.xml" files were missing from the server. I went into the extension settings in the management interface, clicked apply and received this error message:

3CX Interface
    An exception occurred EditExtension Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

The error seems to happen regardless of the phone template I select (even using the generic templates). Furthermore, the "<macaddress>.xml" file never gets updated or created if the error occurs. Is there something I need to change in the template or settings to make it compatible with SP3?

Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.