3CX V12 Full Release Date

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pjr, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjr

pjr New Member

Hi All,

V12 is looking good so far - just wondering if there is a date for a fully supported release (with call recording etc) on the horizon?

Thanks

Paul

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Seeing as there have not been any announcements, since this was asked previously..

http://www.3cx.com/forums/deadline-v12-34486.html

I would expect that the answer is still the same.

3. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi pjr,

"just wondering if there is a date for a fully supported release (with call recording etc) on the horizon?". Call recording is available already for both CTI and sip as shown here: http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/3cx-phone-system-12-released/ Please let me know if you have any further questions or inquiries.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pjr

pjr New Member

Hi - I meant call recording on the system itself - not the 3CXPhone

ie you set extensions to record all calls and can listen to them via the call reporting?

I see V12 is at RC2, when is it due for a full offical (non RC) release?

We have a deployment immininent and I dont want to deploy V11 if V12 is out in full in the next week, but if a full release is a month or so away then I will install V11 and have the hassle of upgrading later (our client is a 24/7 operation so any downtime is a pain)

Thanks

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.