Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx v12.x Intermittent blank voicemails

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jolds, Feb 15, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jolds

I have a 3cx v12.x box running on a Windows 7 pro 64bit hyper-v vm with 4gb ram, the vm host is running server 2012 r2, it's a dell pe t630, calls come in thru a Patton SmartNode SN4912/JO/RUI gateway that basically takes pots lines and turns them into sip trunks for the phone system.

Voicemails intermittently come in blank, as in silent. It may be a 2 minute voicemail, but it's 2 min's of silence. This occurs whether I check the voicemail directly on the phone or as a vmail 2 email attachment. I believe I've even checked in the vmail folder on 3cx and the actual wav file is blank too.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Firstly why are you still running version 12 of 3CX ? This is a very old version and I would recommend you update (we are now on v15.5).

Also the Patton You are using is un-supported, do you have it setup manually?

https://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/

Do you get any audio issues on standard voice calls also?

I still think updating your 3CX would be a good option as if you have been keeping up with your updates and .NET framework on Windows then these later versions may surpass your 3CX version.

3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

No sure if this is related to your issue but i would recommend upgrading to the latest version and making sure that the Patton device is running the latest supported firmware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.