Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved 3cx V14 Push Certificate

Discussion in 'iOS' started by rdonahue, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdonahue

We are currently running 3cx v14 and the push certificate has expired. I have checked this page multiple times and cannnot find the link to download the updated push certificate.

https://www.3cx.com/blog/news/v14-ios-client-push-certificate/

Am I blind or can someone direct me to the right place to download the updated cert.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rdonahue

We do not have the ability to upgrade because of the changes in v15 of 3cx. On your post it says

You will need to download the new iOS certificate and replace the old one.

And then down below gives directions on how to replace it.

Installation Guide:

1. Download the iOS certificate to your 3CX server and extract the zip file
    2. Override the following locations with the file (aps_production.pfx):
      1. C:\ProgramData\3CX\Bin\Cert\Apple
      2. For each C:\ProgramData\3CX\InstanceX\Bin\Cert\Apple
        Where by X is the instance ID ranging from 1 (single install) up to 25 (on cloud server)
    3. Restart for each the “Queue Manager Service”

Are you telling me those directions are useless and that 3cx cannot provide me the link to download the new certificate?

4. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team

Hello @rdonahue ,

That is an old instructions how to manually fix that for V15 to V14. However, these instruction won't work for you. On the top of the post says:

"As of October 2017 V14 is End of Life. The iOS PUSH certificates have already expired. All users are highly recommended to upgrade to Version 15.5. The smartphone and softphone clients will be retired as of 01/01/2018."

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #4 Marios Neophytou, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.