• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX v14 with Patton 4114 and Comcast Business Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcclosure

Reaction score
We have done multiple setups with 3CX v14 with a patton 4114 fxo gateway using Comcast Business Voice. This is the first time weve had an issue. any internal calls (extension to extension) are perfectly clear, no issues. when an outside caller (and vice versa)(caller A) calls someone in the office (caller B), the audio quality is complete garbage for caller B, but crystal clear for caller A. we have spoke to patton, they said everythign looks good with the gateway, we spoke to 3cx, they said everything is good with the 3cx, check with patton (already done) or with your telco (comcast). comcast says their arent any issues. we've adjusted gains for input/output in the patton, but still, the issue persists! can anyone shed some light on this?? everyone is pointing fingers!

i realized i posted this in the wrong section. i reposted to correct one.

What I would suggest to immediately get a good idea where to focus is to disconnect the analogue line from the Patton and plug it into an old analogue phone, then make a call.

If you have the same problem, call Comcast, if not it may be something with either the:
- Gateway (cables?)
- LAN
- 3CX
- Handset of the phone (don't neglect this one, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YBow
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.