3CX v15.0 Setup - Server Error

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Jack Stephen, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Stephen

I've installed 3CX and I'm getting this error on setup (3CX PBX Web Configuration Tool) after selecting the http and https ports (Creating PBX...):

Server error
    System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) at _3CXCloudDBManager.CloudDBManager.RemoveCustomerInternal(String systemId, String tenantId) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.CreateCustomerDatabase(CloudDBManager cloudDB, DBConnection masterConnection, Action`1 stateChanged) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.CreateDatabase(Action`1 stateChanged) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.ExecuteSetup(SetupSettings setupSettings, Action`1 stateChanged) at PbxWebConfigTool.PbxSetupService.CreatePbxInternal(SetupSettings settings)

On the second attempt I get this error:

Server error
    Npgsql.PostgresException: 28P01: password authentication failed for user "phonesystem" at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.DoReadMessage(DataRowLoadingMode dataRowLoadingMode, Boolean isPrependedMessage) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.ReadMessageWithPrepended(DataRowLoadingMode dataRowLoadingMode) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.HandleAuthentication(String username, NpgsqlTimeout timeout) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.Open(NpgsqlTimeout timeout) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection.OpenInternal() at PostInstall.DBConnection.get_Connection() at PostInstall.DBConnection.ExecuteScript(String sqlQuery, IDictionary`2 parameters) at _3CXCloudDBManager.DbConnectionExtensions.ExecuteScript(IDBConnection connection, Object configurationStructure, String scriptText, Boolean asResourceName) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at _3CXCloudDBManager.DbConnectionExtensions.ExecuteScript(IDBConnection connection, Object configurationStructure, String scriptText, Boolean asResourceName) at _3CXCloudDBManager.CloudDBManager.CreateCloudServerManagementDatabase(IDBConnection superuser, CloudServerManagementDatabaseConfiguration configuration) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.CreateDatabase(Action`1 stateChanged) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.ExecuteSetup(SetupSettings setupSettings, Action`1 stateChanged) at PbxWebConfigTool.PbxSetupService.CreatePbxInternal(SetupSettings settings)" class="ng-scope" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; max-width: 100%; margin-bottom: 5px;">System.Exception: Error in CreatingCloudServerManagementDatabase.sql: 28P01: password authentication failed for user "phonesystem" ---> Npgsql.PostgresException: 28P01: password authentication failed for user "phonesystem" at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.DoReadMessage(DataRowLoadingMode dataRowLoadingMode, Boolean isPrependedMessage) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.ReadMessageWithPrepended(DataRowLoadingMode dataRowLoadingMode) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.HandleAuthentication(String username, NpgsqlTimeout timeout) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnector.Open(NpgsqlTimeout timeout) at Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection.OpenInternal() at PostInstall.DBConnection.get_Connection() at PostInstall.DBConnection.ExecuteScript(String sqlQuery, IDictionary`2 parameters) at _3CXCloudDBManager.DbConnectionExtensions.ExecuteScript(IDBConnection connection, Object configurationStructure, String scriptText, Boolean asResourceName) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at _3CXCloudDBManager.DbConnectionExtensions.ExecuteScript(IDBConnection connection, Object configurationStructure, String scriptText, Boolean asResourceName) at _3CXCloudDBManager.CloudDBManager.CreateCloudServerManagementDatabase(IDBConnection superuser, CloudServerManagementDatabaseConfiguration configuration) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.CreateDatabase(Action`1 stateChanged) at PostInstall.SetupExecutor.ExecuteSetup(SetupSettings setupSettings, Action`1 stateChanged) at PbxWebConfigTool.PbxSetupService.CreatePbxInternal(SetupSettings settings)

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there,

If you have IPV6 configured on your network adapter please disable it un-install and try again. Let us know of the results

3. Jack Stephen

Yes that did solve the problem.
    Thanks

4. hamza diriej

hy i try this solution it doesn't work what can i do

5. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @hamza diriej

Are you getting the exact same error during the installation?

6. Larry12

hi,

I downloaded and installed 3CX, but couldn't logon to the management console. got the error below:

"3CX Management console is not responding. This maybe be a browser issue so try to refresh or try and clear your browser cache and try again."

and "Server error" on refresh.

I re-installed severally with same error.

My server has Win 10 pro as OS with enough resource to handle load.

7. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Larry12

Please make sure that the nginx and management console service are running and try again

8. Adil

I installed 3CX V15 last night and was able to load my previous backup 3CX V12. however I'm not able to login. when I tried to login I get server error. what does this mean?

9. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Adil

Please note that you can not go directly from v12 to V15. You need to follow the upgrade procedure so the upgrade is done correctly. You need to upgrade to V12 latest service pack then upgrade to V14 and from there take a backup and upgrade to V15. Server error can mean that you are blacklisted and need to try in 30 minutes or that the service of either Nginx or management console is not running

10. Adil

Thanks for your reply. I was not aware of these steps for upgrade and unfortunately when I installed v15 it asked me to do a backup and unstall v12. what do you suggest I do now?

11. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

If you still have the v12 backup, un-install v15 and download v14. Install that and restore the v12 backup there. Once that is completed perform a a backup from v14 (save the backup to a non 3cx client). Un-install v14 and install v15 with the v14 backup

12. Adil

Thanks. can you please send me the link for v14 download.

13. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Please check your inbox

14. Adil

I have installed V14 and restored the backup from V12. and was able to get in with no problem. however I did not find a way to register so I can get the free license key and register V14. later I have backed up V14 and installed V15. and restored V14 backup. still same issue when I login. Im getting server error. to make it easy I just want the link for V14 to register and get the free license key. I dont want to use V15 for now. can you please send me the link to register V14...thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.