• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved 3CX V15.5 not able to route calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony300077

Reaction score
out going calls are working
When I dial in myself, I can hear the AA but when I dial the extensions, it is not responding, I keep on pressing the extension number but 3CX won't respond, it just keep on playing the AA and won't do the transfer.
It was working fine before I reset the router recently.

Ports
UDP 9000-10999 are forwarded
5060, 5061, 5090 are forwarded as well

Anyone have any idea what I did wrong ?

Hi @Anthony300077 ,

Does the Inbuilt 3CX Firewall checker pass?

You say 'dial the extensions', you are referring to typing the DTMF tone in when the Digital Receptionist picks up the call?

Hi Thanks for replying,
I am very new to 3CX, not sure where I can find the firewall checker

Yes, when the digital receptionist picks up the call it will say "For Sales dial 1, for xxx dial 2 ... etc" I dial all the numbers over and over without any response, the phone call never gets redirected

Everything looks good except this
detecting SIP ALG... detected (received def1ec19 ≠ 608358c5)

Hi @Anthony300077

Ok excellent, please investigate on your Firewall/Router to identify if SIP ALG is enabled and then disable it and re-run the firewall test.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Problem Solved, Thanks a lot

Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaayb512
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.