3CX V15.5 Sets the Standard in Usability with New Web Client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Nick, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OCWI

OCWI New Member

When updating, we get admin emails saying "update succesful" but it doesnt actually update. All of our pbx's are ovh hosted linux.

3. OCWI

OCWI New Member

Thanks Comms for the reply. Unfortunate that we have dig through beta notes to upgrade - seeing as the 15.5beta was pushed as a release! Thanks for the point in the right direction though.

4. chrisdixon2

Great to see call recordings available to download again in the new web client, I am trying it out at our smaller site. Are we likely to regain the date picker for finding call recordings anytime soon? On 12.5 it is in /reports/ section for each user and it makes it very easy for users to find the call recordings. If that is on its way then we can finally come up from 12.5!

5. brightstar

Error viewing Recordings tab on the webclient here: Windows install.

Error message " Cannot read property 'valueOf' of undefined "

barnum likes this.
  6. agp

agp 3CX Team

If you were using the webclient from a beta version before upgrading to V15.5 Final, can you make sure you clear the cache, restart the browser and re-login?

Let me know if that works for you.

7. behles

CFU (forwarding via 302 Moved Temporarily) would be nice.

8. clarityscg

We have updated our primary production on-site PBX, our smaller offices PBX, our Cloud PBX's, our Enterprise PBX, and may customers over the last week. Other than the need to run some Debian updates manually the upgrade to Ver. 15.5 has been flawless!

Thanks for the great work at 3CX. We are proud to have been a partner since the very first launch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    agp and Bianca like this.
  9. brightstar

Nope, never went to Beta on this install or accessed the webclient. Just tried with a fresh Firefox install (Chrome is my usual browser) so no cache, etc. Still not showing and get this message in Firefox " e.recorded is undefined "

Internet explorer (never use it really!) give similar message to Chrome "Unable to get property 'valueOf' of undefined or null reference"

10. tvdir

During the live Q&A last week, many questions were asked about Hotdesking using the new webclient, but no answers heard :)
    Any news regarding hotdesking?

barnum likes this.
  11. asmith3006

Is there any documentation on the API for controlling the pause/resume for call recording?

12. barnum

Same for me, migrating from the 15.5 beta listing the Recorded Calls
    Also from a new browser I always get Cannot read property 'valueOf' of undefined (Chrome) or n.recorded is undefined (Firefox)

13. aberry

aberry New Member

Just updated from 15.0 to current 15.5 release and my Snon 715 phones don't seem to like the template. They are showing as unprovisioned. I have the current template, and all other updates are showing up to date. Any ideas for these phones. It looks like the Snom template has consolidated into a single template, but I can't see anything that would cause it not to work. My other Snom D765's are working and provisioned just fine. Only all Snom 715's are effected.

14. aberry

aberry New Member

Just an update, I grabbed the old Snom710.ph.xml template from before the update, and moved it into the new templates folder and now phones are showing up provisioned correctly. I guess that means there is something different in the new template that the Snom 715s don't like. Will keep testing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.