Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved 3cx v15 and iOS push notifications

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by iR_rosh, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iR_rosh

Hi all, wondering if you can help.
    I have downloaded a trial / free version of 3cx to test, the idea is to replace our current Avaya system.

I have 3cx v15 with my own domain, using our own wildcard certificate. I am able to register extensions and make calls OK, I have connected to Skype sip service to get calls going in and out.

I have an issue understanding how the iOS push notifications work. in 3cx v12 there looks to have been a configuration where you could provide the APNS certificate however this is now not applicable to v15, any idea how / where i configure this?

Ports are opened outbound

2. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

iOS push does not require any configuration other than making sure that Push is enabled for the extension under the Phone provisioning tab of the extension choosing 3CX client from the drop down then making sure that the option Enable PUSH for smartphones is enabled. Also there is an update from the iOS certificate under the updates section at the top of the management console under other, also make sure this is downloaded and updated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    iR_rosh likes this.
  3. iR_rosh

Thanks Charles, downloading the iOS certificate update got this working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.