Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX v15 and Office 365 SMTP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by m_mellon, Mar 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m_mellon

Hey all,

First post. Been testing 3CX since early February for the company I work for. Initially, I just signed up a free GMail address to use, but if we go forward and replace our current phone system, it'd be nice to have our phone system notification emails coming from the same domain that we use. The problem is Office 365. I follow the SMTP settings listed in O365, and I know my password is correct, but it gives the errors listed below the test button..

Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Hi m_mellon,

This reply comes from the office 365 smtp "5.7.60 SMTP; Client does not have permissions to send as this sender at". Your settings look correct, but you need to focus on your account settings. It is better to contact or post this error on the community site of your email provider for further help on configuring your email account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.