3CX V15 Backup regularly fails , Restarting fixes temporarily

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Glen3cxNZ, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen3cxNZ

Hi I am noticing that the backups on my 3CX servers V15 are regularly failing. The error is

"System.Exception: Error creating backup ---> System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (53300: sorry, too many clients already) ---> Npgsql.PostgresException: 53300: sorry, too many clients already"

If I restart the services or reboot the server the backups work again but will fail again in a month or so.
    This is happening across both Windows and linux Debian versions. I have five servers this is effecting some using FTP and some saving to the local hard disk. I have also noticed when it is in the faulty state you cannot generate support info either.

Is anybody else having this issue? has anyone found a solution?

2. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Glen3cxNZ,

Please do clarify which exact version are you on ?

3. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

This was happening for me with earlier Debian releases (V15 SP3 and 4), with SP5 and now with v15.5 it's working normally.
    So, if you haven't updated your system, I would recommend to do so to latest V15.5 SP1.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Glen3cxNZ

Thanks I am running mostly V15 SP5 (15.0.62928.5), I see the update is out of beta now so I will try upgrading to that and see how i go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.