• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX v15 Demo Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ase

Reaction score
Hi,

I today use 3CX v14 with Demo key to test Exchange Unified Communication.

I have now started to look at v15 (http://www.3cx.com/phone-system/edition-comparison/)
and what I understand there is no Demo key available anymore to activate Pro functions.

Does Free Edition allow for Exchange integration?
Anyone installed the Free version that can confirm?

Best Regards,
Ase

Hi there,

I am afraid exchange integration for V15 requires a Pro key. without a Pro key option will be grayed out.

Hi YiannisH_3CX,

Thanks for your fast reply.
Any plans to introduce Demo Pro key with limitations like earlier versions than V15?
I would also love to test the Hotel module with limitations like full functions for 1-2 rooms or so (posted this some year ago in the improvements section).

Best Regards,
Ase

Hello Ase,

As far as i am aware Pbx (free) Version of V15 will remain as is with no free Pro features. For Pro features you will require a Pro key.

You can from a 3CX Partner purchase a 30 Day SPLA Pro license for 3CX 4/8/16 SC which isn't very expensive. As for Hotel demo have your 3CX Partner talk to their channel manager and see if they can arrange this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.