Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX V15 is missing a .js file

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ITWorksJimmy, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ITWorksJimmy

Specifically in the web portal, if I try to edit a config file from the phone page, it brings up the editor but I can't edit anything. At first I thought this was intentional but then I found I can't edit templates from within 3CX either.

Opening Chrome Developer tools I get an error that worker-xml.js is missing. Navigated to "C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Http\wwwroot\ace-plugins" and worker-xml.js is missing.

Checked 3 other 3CX v15 installs and it's missing on those too...
    Does anyone have that file? Tried reinstalling and it doesn't fix the issue.

(Version 15.0.60903.0)

2. dab

dab

I think that you can only edit copies of templates.
    Try this, copy a template and then try to edit it. It's working for me, the original one not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ITWorksJimmy

Weird. That seems to work
    I've applied the config and I've got the "(Custom Template)" message next to the phone but it still doesn't let me edit it using the "+Config" Option... And still doesn't explain the missing xml worker file (which looks like it is designed to let you edit xml files from a browser...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.