• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx v15 ... where are the channels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterX

Reaction score
hi, i have a problem.
in old version i have a main trank and and its channels; each channel turn it to a different extension.
with version 15 as you do?

thanks

Are you talking about a PSTN (or some other type) gateway?

Physical PSTN ports?

or this :?:

Click on the “DIDs” tab and add the DID numbers associated with this account. An Inbound Rule will be created for each DID and linked to the operator extension. You can change this later from the “Inbound Rules” node.

Re: Physical PSTN ports?

Sopock said:
or this :?:

Click on the “DIDs” tab and add the DID numbers associated with this account. An Inbound Rule will be created for each DID and linked to the operator extension. You can change this later from the “Inbound Rules” node.

Hi,
I have a patton 4112; in fxo 0/0 have a line (example 111111) , in fxo 1/0 i have other line (example 222222)
In main trunk write main line 111111 and in dids i add *2222 ; it's right?
Then in inbound rule to each did i associate internal, it's right?

If you are using a gateway (FXO), then it's not really DID. If anything it is a different number associated with each PSTN line, or, alternatively, a common phone number (pilot) associated with a group of trunk members. If you have the first scenario, then you can direct each individual trunk to a different extension. The gateway would have to be "built" within 3CX in different manners. In one, each line is a different trunk, allowing you to be very specific, in the routing. in the second, all lines are a part of a larger group which is treated as one trunk with multiple members.

First check that you have the latest Gateway Templates downloaded on your V15.

Then you can follow the following guide (I know, its for V14 but the logic is the same):
http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/patton-smartnode-sn4112/

Important!
Before generating the Patton Config File, for Step #7 you need to Edit your Gateway and go to the DID tab, and here, as opposed to what the V14 guide says for DIDs enter:

Then generate the Config File and upload it to the Patton device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.