Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX v15 / Yealink t21pe2 / French provisionning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cmdias, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdias

HI guys,

My test setup :
    3CX v15 / Yealink t21pe2 / Phone French provisionning

Can we change the text that displays above the buttons on the phone ?? i cant seem to understant how to get this done when my phone are in french..... via the templates cant seem to find anything....

English:
    History/3cx Pbook/DND/MENU

French:
    Journal/3cx pbook/indisp/menu

just wondering... might want to add some custom text in there.

thx!

2. cmdias

language file for the yealink seems the direction that i have to look into... but cant find a lot of info for it....

3. cmdias

4. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

Yes changing the text beyond what's in the different Yealink language options would involve making your own Yealink language file, which isn't very complicated... although I find Yealinks translations are decent (with the exception of a few prompts which haven't been translated at all).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. cmdias

I agree Jason, but still this customer asked if i can find a way to try and fit more text in the visible part.... i'm not at the office now but one of the options was "fin d'appel" i think... so we could just use "FIN"

have you dont this language file before? how was the provisioning?

6. JasonNadeau

JasonNadeau Member

I've done it, and I even wrote some of the translations that are in the current french language files. It's easy as long as you have the original french file - then you just tweak it the way you like it. However I can't find the original anymore (it's been a while) - You'll need to ask Yealink or your Yealink Distributor (who will end up asking Yealink).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.